FT09 are designed to condition molds and cylinders in a range of industrial processes including plastic and rubber molding, extrusion and paper industry.
THE WATER OPERATED TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS mod. FT09-110C are designed to condition molds and cylinders in a range of industrial processes including plastic and rubber molding, extrusion and paper industry. They allow to reduce power consumption during heating (the resistors are idle during normal operation), as well as to limit the cooling capacity employed for cooling thanks to a stabilization process called “self tuning”.
In DIRECT exchange temperature controllers (where cooling water and temperature control water are mixed together), the characteristics of the two types of water are the same. One advantage is that the hydraulic circuit is made simple; moreover, the temperature control circuit is eliminated, thus allowing to have the application water at the same temperature as the cooling water.
- Incoloy stainless steel electric resistors
- Proportional cooling valve for precision adjustment
- Alarm output powered 24VAC
- High temperature alarm relative to the set (10K)
- Power supply electric cable 4 meters outside the machine
- Machine status display
- Simultaneous reading of set point and process temperature
- Stainless steel Aisi304 tanks
- Proportional cooling valve
- Imput filter cooling-loading
- State relay (SSR) resistance command
- “Easy attach” resistance replacement system