These process fluids (water, glycol / water) chillers are based on the
air-condensed compression of environment-friendly gas.
Series “RW ax lt” Liquids Chillers. Air condensation by axial fans
These process fluids (water, glycol / water) chillers are based on the air-condensed compression of environment-friendly gas. They allow to obtain temperatures of the chilled liquid between -5°C and +15°C. Standard units operate at a +40°C maximum room temperature, whereas the “RW ax/HTA” version is designed to operate at higher room temperatures. This system allows considerable savings on heating costs. The IP54 protection degree is guaranteed as standard and allows outdoor installation without need for roofing.
This microprocessor allows to select and display the chilling liquid’s outlet temperatures. The microprocessor visualises the pressure of the chilling gas and allows remote diagnostics in case of failures (also by serial connection). It automatically operates the compressors on a turnover basis and controls partial their operation as a function of the work load. The standard version is equipped with alpha-numeric display showing the unit’s status.
- Aluminium / Zinc-coated body.
- Sealed “Scroll” compressor.
- Chilling-gas system (configurations with up to 4 chilling systems depending on the size of the chiller).
- Thermally insulated storage tank made of zinc-coated steel.
- AISI 316 stainless steel exchanger plates (or tube nest)
evaporator with thermal coating.
- Electronic thermostatic valve.
- AISI 304 stainless steel centrifugal motor pump with
anti-condensate shaped cup..
- Aluminium microchannel heat exchanger.
- Axial EC BRUSHLESS fans.
- IP54 protection degree.
- Control panel with microprocessor.
- Washable aluminium air filters on the air-suction side.
- Security flow-switch.
- Automatic air exhaust.
- Manual by-pass.
- Remote alarms.
- Water-pressure meter.
- Automatic filling.
RWC ax LT:with sealed internal storage tank (allows parallelal connection of further units).
RWA ax LT :with internal storage tank operating at atmospheric pressure.
RWE ax LT: for external storage tank.
- Steeples adjuster of the Scroll compressors
rotation to obtain maximum
- Control panel’s remote installation.
- Automatically operated safety motor pump.
- “CAM” automatic loader of the
water / glycol mix.
- Automatic by-pass.
- Serial interface.