March 18, 2020 – MITA Group has decided to financially support Lombard institutions that are in the front line against COVID-19 epidemic emergency.
“As actors of the productive world, we feel obliged to make a contribution to the entire community and particularly to our health system that needs important interventions. Thanks to the results of our work, we are fortunate to be able to do it” explained Alessandro Fontana, president of MITA Group.“It is our way of being close to a land to which we are historically and emotionally linked. That is how we wish to express our most sincere gratitude to the many people who are doing their best to win this tough battle with tireless dedication and silent courage”.
It is with this spirit in mind that today MITA Group has donated:
- 70,000 euros to Milan’s Sacco Hospital for equipment purchase, supporting implementations and works:
- of the two Complex Operating Units of Infectious Diseases (Prof. Massimo Galli and Dr. Giuliano Rizzardini)
- of the C.O.U. Reanimation Bay and Intensive Care (Dr. Emanuele Catena)
- of the C.O.U. Microbiology and Virology (Prof.ssa Mariarita Gismondo)
- • 30,000 euros to Lombardy Region to support health facilities, doctors, nurses and all staff, through extraordinary purchases of consumables such as masks, protective suits, disinfectants and instrumentation.